Monday, August 10, 2009

DESIGNER: NIPPY LAVERN


Name of my line is Nippy Lavern Designs. I have been designing clothing since age 17. I named my company after my aunt, Darlene “Nippy Lavern” Taylor, who pasted away when I was 2 years old. I am the CEO/ Founder/Designer of Nippy Lavern. Since starting my company I have met and built a team of professionals who shares the same passion for fashion that I do. I have an outstanding Co- designer name is Arlene Ventura, an administrative assistant/ model Sharlene Hills, a phenomenal photographer Jerome Stewart, a dynamic hair/make up stylist Janeije St. Clair and a unique body paint artist Twilisha McClelland. Together we are dominate and no one can stop us in all the events that we taken part in.

I started Nippy Lavern on April 19, 2008. If you’re looking for a fresh new look Nippy Lavern clothing offers unique styling and customization. The purpose of Nippy Lavern is to fill a need of luxury, quality and comfort in creative artistic garments. We have participated in over 35 shows throughout the New York metropolitan area and New Jersey. From sizzling sexy bathing suits to a professional look to high in gowns we satisfy all fashion needs. Look out for our upcoming men’s line is called Taylor Legend which will be released march of 2010.

Nippy Lavern specializes in the unique distinctive custom designs, evening wear sports wear, costume design, t-shirts, and swim wear we satisfy all fashion needs for women and men.

Photobucket

We love fashion because we are able to express our creativity and thoughts into our clothing. When we see our customers wearing our clothing we get excited because it’s our creation that made someone look exquisite.

My fashion influences are Designers Betsey Johnson, Vera Wang, and Coco Chanel.My style is influenced by Marilyn Monroe, Josephine Baker, Keri Hilson, and Lady Gaga.

My talents are basketball, bowling, drawing, and dancing.

We customize my clothing based on the customer. We currently don't sell our clothing in stores but we will be selling our clothing on our upcoming website www.nippylavern.com

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/NIPPYLAVERN
WWW.TWITTER.COM/NIPPYLAVERN
WWW.MODELMAYHEM/NIPPY2005
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/NIPPYLAVERN

No comments: