Saturday, July 18, 2009

DESIGNER: TREMAINE ANGEVINE

PhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Name:Tremaine Angevine
Name of your line:Tremaine Angevine Collection

How did you get started?: I got started thru my partner Alexander Wallace.

What does your line represent?: My line represent the future of fashion.

Why fashion?: I chose fashion because I have the talent and creativity to put things together and make it look good plus was tried of buying other designers garments lol.

Who are some of your fashion influences?: My moms is #1 rest in peace but I'm a fan of Micheal Kors , Paper Denim , Sean John , Red Monkey the list go on and on no time to name them all the list goes on and on.

Do you have any other talents or hobbies?: I can draw that's #1 of my talents but my hobbies is making money and cars oh man I love me some cars.


Where could we buy your stuff?: At this moment u can buy directly from me.
You can check a sneak peek of my collection at
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/OFFICIALGIRLZMODELS or OFFICFLVTAC.BLOGSPOT.COM

No comments: