Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I AM A MODEL!! DON'T YOU THINK SO!!

Photobucket
NAME:Jkaya J Kennard
AGE:23
FASHION INFLUENCES:My fashion influences is urban retro and the place you'll find me shopping the Most are H&M, American Eagle and others. You can say I get most of my Influence of style from guys Like Kanye West, Mr.Bently, Pharell, Common, Justin Timberlake and a whole list full of others.
FAVORITE MODEL:The model I aspire to embody in my Modeling is Tyson Bedford , if I ever get signed no offense I'm goin for his title but mostly I would like to be as well known as him.
CAREER GOAL:My ultimate Career Goal is to be able to live comfortably and I will be doin that by Pursuing what I love to do best "Entertainment" either it be Modeling Dancing,or even Acting. I've been told I have a nack for these things so I'm goin to ride this train until the last stop.

IF YOU WANT TO BOOK JKAYA FOR ANY EVENTS , PHOTO SHOOTS , ETC. PLEASE CALL 212-380-3823 OR EMAIL EYEDIRECTPRODUCTIONS@GMAIL.COM

No comments: