Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I AM A MODEL!! DON'T YOU THINK SO!!!

Photobucket

NAME:Celeste "Cali" Lindsey
AGE:22

FASHION INFLUENCES:My fashion influences are: myself, Lady Gaga,Rihanna, Betsey Johnson, basically anyone who has a funky& different style. Absolutely, absolutely in love with it!

FASHION TRENDS WE COULD DO WITHOUT:Mmmm I think that there is no fashion trend we could do without because all fashion trends are important to making the fashions of today. Since all trends are basically a recycled and re-invented version!

FAVORITE DESIGNERS:Designers: Betsey Johnson!, Heatherette, Anna Sui, Luella,& Miss Sixty

FAVORITE MODELS:Models:Naomi Campbell
Victoria Secret Angels <3

CAREER GOALS:My goals are to make it! I have what it takes and all the qualities to making it to the top. Making it to me consists of being on that runway in every country, being in magazines, everyone doesn't have to know my name when I start out, but soon enough they will. I want to be able to look back at everything I've been thru in my modeling experience and say IT WAS ALL WORTH IT!

IF YOU WANT TO BOOK CELESTE FOR ANY EVENTS, PHOTO SHOOTS , ETC. PLEASE CALL 212-380-3823 OR EMAIL EYEDIRECTPRODUCTIONS@GMAIL.COM .

No comments: