Saturday, July 18, 2009

I AM A MODEL!! DON'T YOU THINK SO!!

Photobucket
Name:Hasain Sheikh .
Age:23
Education : B.A in Business intelligence
Born and raised in Stamford Connecticut.

Although I have a business background I have always had a passion for fashion and fitnes. I am open to all kinds of fashion anything from hip hop, gothic, punk, casual, and just anything else that looks good and might be unique to me. Fashion is important it describes people.

Who is your favorite designer?:Armani Exchange , Diesel , Express Men ,some Abercrombie , Ed hardy and for Feet I like Mostly Nike and for dress up I like to shope aldo and few other unique designers

What are your Career Goals?:Well I would love to one day be a succesful Model and work with the top Designers and maybe eventually get into Acting. I love to interact with people and i love to travel I like to allways do difrent things . I like to put on a show , I also love being in front of alot of people and much more.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK HASIAN FOR EVENTS , PHOTO SHOOTS ETC. PLEASE CALL 212-380-3823 OR EMAIL EYEDIRECTPRODUCTIONS@GMAIL.COM .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this Hassan Guy a model? he is so short and fat and def dont look like 23 I am 28 and looks like 20 in front of him... Clearly we can see his is not winning and if he does he PAID